Array (definition): an impressive display or range of a particular type of thing. Multiple uses, broad range, or wide spectrum.
When we started designing the Array we wanted to make a reel that could serve multiple functions; a reel that could be used to fish high mountain trout, or bonefish on the salt flats of the Bahamas. With the Array fly fishing reel we have achieved that goal. The reel features a watertight sealed drag system and a hard anodized finish to protect against salt water, yet is light enough to perfectly balance out your three weight rod! Beauty, form, and function make the Array a one-of-a-kind fly fishing reel!
- 3-4wt Diameter 2-7/8"........ weight 5.2oz
- 5-6wt Diameter 3-3/8"........ weight 5.55oz
- 7-8wt Diameter 3-3/4"........ weight 5.95
- Line capacity (3-4wt 80 yards of backing with 4WT/WF Line, 5-6wt 120 yards of backing with 6WT/WF Line, 7-8wt. 160 yards of backing with 8WT/WF Line)
- Watertight Sealed Drag System (sealing proven in a 30 hour submersion test)
- Hard Anodized Exterior for Both Beauty and Protection
- Multiple Colors (Stealth Black, Slate Grey, and Matte Silver)
- Powerful Carbon Fiber Stacked Disk Drag System; Strong enough for large fish and subtle enough to protect the finest tippets.
- Smooth Drag that Eliminates Start-Up Friction
- Large Arbor Design for Fast Retrieve
- Machined from aerospace 6061 T6 Bar Stock Aluminum
- Two way pleasing clicker. Prevents over-spooling
- Salt-Water Safe and Perfect for Fresh and Warm Water
- Convertible to both left and right hand retrieve